Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pictures from the Owasso Park!

So, my wonderfully technologically gifted husband finally figured out how to get the photos off his phone onto his computer. So....yay for you! I have pictures from the amazing park in Owasso to share tonight.


 Entering the grand park.


 Oh, what a happy boy.


 Everything is accessible by ramp.


 Can you say "velociraptor?"


 I think Casey's more excited than Gabe about the slide.


 Ah, who am I kiddin'? Gabe liked it more.


 Park View 1


 Park View 2


 More activities.


 Park View 3


 Park View 4


"Truck?"


 Walking out with ease on the ramps.


 Swinging with Mommy. 
The eyes closed is a Smith thing. I've been converted.


Hey! Whaddya know? Both sets of eyes open!

And, for pure entertainment purposes....here's a little video from the park.


I am still so amazed at the plethora of activities and number of slides, swings, and play things for kids of all ages. I can't wait to take Gabe back again.

2 comments:

  1. I know Bryson can't wait to go back. It is all he talks about. Oh wait he has never been!! But he heard you talking to me about it one day and now it is all he talks about. :)

    ReplyDelete