Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Not-So-Perfect Perfect pjs...

Last Saturday Gabe and I went around to garage sales while Casey stayed home and worked on school stuff. This past weekend was the 100 mile Kansas-Oklahoma highway garage sale extravaganza. We didn't find much. We traveled as far north as Dewey, so either there weren't any good sales to be had, or we were stopping at all the wrong places.

We found a few shirts for this winter, a reading rocker chair that I plan to revamp, a new podium for my classroom, and the most perfect pair of pjs. Before I even pulled them off the pile, Gabe picked them out.

"Mih-yee Mouse?!" he said. They looked a little on the small side for an 18 month tag, but I thought he could at least get a month of wearing out of them even if they were a little snug. He was so excited about Mickey and the price was right at just 50 cents, so I bought them.

And, last night when I took Gabe into his room to get him ready for bed, out of the HUGE pile of PJs he has, he selected "Mih-yee Mouse".

I put it on and stood back and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Just a little short in the legs....


And, a lot short in the belly! Haha!!


Unfortunately, the 50 cent pjs didn't even last five minutes. When I finished putting on the pjs Gabe kept saying uh-oh. Even he knew the set was too small.


Don't worry. I fixed him up.


These are his superhero pjs. They're my favorite. 

And, that blankie and bull....they're Gabe's favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment