Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, February 18, 2010

By Request

After posting last night, I received a couple of complaints. So, tonight's post is to rectify my wrongs.

Here are some more pictures from Osage Hills....in color.

All my G's.

Grandpa, Gabe, and Grami

I totally got a fist bump from Casey for that caption. Sweeeeet!


Uncle Dan and Grumpy Gabe.


Father Time and Gabe.



I'm King of the World!

I also thought A Man's Best Friend would have been an appropriate title for this picture. We were all shocked he even got to that point of the tree without falling, and he did get down without falling too.


Cuh-o-o-o-ld-duh-duh, so cuh-o-o-o-ld-duh-duh!

And, aren't you just amazed by the clarity in the arc of water spray? Mom gets the credit for all of these pictures. Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment