Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love Pats

This evening wound down like any other evening. Casey put Gabe in his jammies and read him a bedtime story. Then, we gave Daddy kisses and I took Gabe to his crib. Right before I lay him down we always pray and I tell him I love him and God loves him then I give him a hug and in the crib he goes.

On this evening, though as I was giving him his hug he really snuggled in, so I patted his back and let him snuggle a little longer just like any mother might do. And much to my surprise he wrapped his tiny little hand around my arm and began patting me on the back! I called Casey into his room to watch and Gabe kept doing it! So, Casey ran and got the camera and snapped a little sequence just for you, my blog followers.

Sweet snuggle.


Little love pat.


Backing up for another pat.


Such a sweet baby.


Whoa! Easy baby...don't wanna hurt Mama.


He wouldn't hurt me...he's just lovin'.

Love, love, love my snuggling baby.

1 comment:

  1. He did that to me today too! I was actually trying to work with him in walking. He was not having it, but just wanted to pat my back. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete