Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Monday, February 15, 2010

Spaghetti

Here's what I have to say about spaghetti. It is my all time favorite meal. It is an incredibly cheap, quick, and easy meal. Well, it was. Now that I have a child learning to feed himself, I've really lost my faith in the ease of this meal thanks to the clean up efforts involved.

See for yourself.

Started out well...at least he's attempting to use the fork.


Didn't last long...


All gone, Mommy!


Full and happy!


....or so I thought.

I stripped him down and threw him in the tub. He had the stuff in his diaper! I should have ran the water to rinse off all the sauce and then drew the bath water, because he quickly ruined the water I put in the tub. I had to wash him twice to get rid of all the greasiness.

Doesn't every kid have a picture of their first experience with spaghetti in the photo album?

P.S.- Casey, my 6'4" husband, dropped off our four door, full size Dodge pickup at the dealership today to be repaired and received a Toyota Yaris in return. For those of you who don't know...a Yaris is about two feet of space more than a VW beetle. Yeah, looks a lot like those clown cars you see in the circus. Apparently, all of the other vehicles at the rental place are on Toyota's recall list.

No comments:

Post a Comment