Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sprinkler Finale

Gabe turned 15 months old today. He had his checkup last week and weighed in at a whopping twenty-four pounds and measured 33" tall. He's average on weight and in the 90th percentile for height (as if that's any surprise to us....). Dr. McQ says he's just perfect. He also asked Gabe to say a few words, but of course being the ornery toddler he is, Gabe politely refused (meaning he pretended Dr. McQ wasn't even speaking). I was glad to find out his ear infections were finally cleared up. And, hopefully it will stay that way!

Today was another gloomy day in the neighborhood. Clouds all day with a dash of rain, but thankfully no storms as of yet.

With all the gloominess in the forecast it lifts my spirits to look back on the day we took the sprinkler photos. Gabe so enjoys being outside. And, now that I have time to come home from school and relax before getting to the chores of the evening because I don't have softball practice, I do too.

Here are the last of the photos from our perfect spring evening.


It got me, Mommy!



Now, I'm gonna get it!



Take note of the ever present car in hand.



Finally getting a thick head of hair.



Oh, Dimple.
You'll always be my favorite.



And, this....
....from the kid who cries in the shower.


And, for tomorrow's post....a little peek into my next home renovation project.

Hint: It will be my third time this calendar year.

Don't tell Casey.

It's going to be a surprise.

Okay, not really.

He already knows and he gave me his blessing.

'Cause he loves me.

He loves me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment