Any Veggie Tales fans out there? Well, if you've never seen Veggie Tales, or even heard of them for that matter, they are a very well known kids cartoon that features Larry the Cucumber and Bob the Tomato. Larry and Bob reenact Bible stories and help children understand how those stories are applicable in their own lives.
"Where is my hairbrush?" is a song from one of their episodes. Gabe has never seen the show but he sure does like the song. Apparently, I'm an amazing singer...haha!
Just this week Gabe has fallen in love with brushing his hair. After he gets dried off and dressed I usually have to brush him on the go because he's just ready to be down and moving around. But, for some reason this week the little squirt stole the brush right out of my hands and took on the task for himself.
His daddy thought it was so cute he grabbed the camera himself to take these shots. You know it's camera worthy when Daddy gets out the camera, 'cause he never gets out the camera.
First try.
Now he's got it going the right direction.
What a sharp lookin' little man.
And, he is becoming quite the little man. After this evening's bath he was brushing his hair sitting in my lap and I attempted to take the hairbrush from him and then proceeded to ask him to go get a book to read. Big mistake. Huge mistake. That little guy threw a rip roaring fit scooted right down off my lap and marched across the room. Then, he turned, put on a sweet smile, walked calmly across the room to me and quietly handed over the hairbrush, walked back to the cubbies and picked out Peter Cottontail for our reading.
Apparently, Gabe doesn't do anything until Gabe wants to. And, don't you dare try to tell him differently.
Isn't he too young for that?
I think he's too young for that.
I must have just imagined the whole episode.
Yes, I imagined it all and he's still my teeny tiny sweet innocent baby boy.
Right when I read the title of this post I amedeutly Veggie Tales hehe!
ReplyDeleteI think it's really cute how Gabe was mad and marching off then just turned around and came back I think that's so cute. :)