Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tside? Tside? Peez?

Spring is upon us (finally!) and Gabe couldn't be happier about it.

When we arrive home from daycare each day, after we let Li-yee (Libby our lab) outside Gabe's first question is, "Tside? Tside?" (Outside? Outside?).

And, if I don't respond quickly enough the little smarty pants repeats, "Tside? Tside? Peez?" (Outside? Outside? Please?). He knows I'm a sucker for peez (please).

So, as soon as I get my work clothes changed out we go. And, the weather has been so gorgeous in the evenings this week that we've spent most of each evening before bedtime outside playing in the yard.

Here are a few photos from our time outside Friday.

Is he a ham or what?

Oh, and don't mind the spot on his forehead. He had a lesson in flying early Friday afternoon and didn't pass the test. He was standing in my chair and leaned over the edge to pick up an Easter egg and kept tumbling right on over the edge and on his way down he caught the stand next to my chair with his forehead.


There's that too sweet for words dimple again.



There's something about those eyes.
It's like they can see right through you.


Puppy alert.
Major loss of attention to camera.


Ahhh....puppy...


Puppy? Come back Puppy?


Peez?


I said, "PEEZ!"


Hey, get back here young man!


Okay, Mommy!


Speaking of mommies, Mother's Day is next Sunday. Have you made special plans to honor your mother yet?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, sorry I may have inspired you to re-paint again! Though, I still think it was worth the money, time, effort, etc b/c I COMPLETELY agree that it is impossible to decorate a room when you are starting off with a color that's just not right! Everyone kept saying, "Oh the yellow is not so bad," they just didn't understand. Doing it has made me so happy every time I go in there, really I should have done it months ago!!

    Good luck the 3rd time around! Hope you find something that is perfect for your floor, decor and for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say in my ranting, I am totally with you on the "outside, outside, pease, pease?" My almost 2 year old boy is singing that song every day almost as soon as he is awake. At least it's finally warm enough to indulge them :)

    ReplyDelete