Good News...we are now equipped with antibiotics to take care of it and he's really in super good spirits considering the advanced stages of the infections.
Gabe and I returned to B'ville from a four day stay at my mom and dad's. Gabe and I had a ton of fun with everyone and tomorrow I'll have pictures to share of Gabe and Bryson enjoying one another's company at lunch.
For today though, in honor of St. Patrick's Day (Happy St. Patrick's Day!), I have these for you...
Ahhh...sweet flowers of spring! When I left home last Friday, I could tell these flowers were nearly ready to bloom and this morning there they were big and beautiful in all their yellow brightness. Kind of made up for the fact I haven't seen the sun in nearly a week. Tomorrow looks to be very promising though. High of 64 and sun shinin' all day, and then 73 on Friday!!!!
To finish out my spring break the plan is to paint our dining room and hallway tomorrow (yeah, I just painted the dining room in December...but it isn't quite right so we're gonna redo it) and then I've got some outside projects planned for Friday.
Spring is really coming!
Even if it is going to take a break on Saturday (high of 42).
No comments:
Post a Comment