Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Puh!

Since Gabe has discovered that he can walk, I've been encouraging him to walk everywhere. Here are some fun pictures from this evening of him walking to his bedroom for the night.


Doing some form of break dancing.


There, now we're walking....


...and, now we're faaaallllllliiiiing.


Getting some help from Daddy across the hardwoods.


Nearly made it to the carpet....


....and he dashes back for one more kiss from Mommy.

And when he kisses he blows a kiss....puh!

Good night and puh! everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Gina and I were making him walk back and forth to us at Nana's yesterday morning, he gets so excited when he does it! P.S. so glad I got him those pj's they are really cute on him and fit him well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love, love, love these jammies. They make him look like a little man. And, yes he gets very excited to walk. At home he's taking more and more steps all on his own from place to place without us prompting. It's so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete