Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chores...not my cup of tea

I don't like doing dishes. If they are not taken care of immediately, they get really stinky and are harder to get clean. I clean the kitchen one day and the very next meal, it's dirty again. I sometimes wish we were the Jetsons instead of the Smiths.  Do you ever remember them doing dishes...no?...I don't either.

It is 11:00 pm and instead of going into the kitchen to do our dishes I am sitting here writing on the blog. I'm not a big blog writer, this is only my second post ever...this is normally Julie's department. So I am procrastinating. Julie didn't have much to share so she wasn't going to post anything tonight and she is in bed asleep...so for all of you that are reading this thanks for justifying my procrastination.

I shouldn't complain too much...I've got a pretty sweet deal going here. I don't remember the last time I've had to do a load of laundry...Julie pretty much handles that process on her own. Sure I help out sometimes by putting the laundry in the dryer or bringing it in from the garage, but folding and putting it away...not me. I try to help out every now and then with the vacuuming and cleaning the bathrooms. Come on let's face it, I'm sure I make more of a mess in there than Julie does...I'm not looking forward to seeing what kind of mess Gabe makes.

Speaking of the little guy here are some of my favorites...


Giddy up Daddy!!!!


hmmmm I wonder if I can hit Uncle Dan from here.


Mommy's in the kitchen...
Gabriel "Trouble" Smith investigates...

If you get the opportunity check out the map on the left side of the blog...is your city represented by a flag? We are striving for all 50 states to have a flag so we are hoping there is one in your state.

"You are all, big and small beautiful and wonderful to trust in grace through faith but I'm asking to taste...For dark is light to you...Depths are height to you...far is near but Lord I nead to hear from you...Your fullness is mine...Revelation devine...But oh to taste, to know much more than a page...To feel your embrace...For dark is light to you...Depths are height to you...Far is near but Lord I nead to hear from you...Be near oh God Be near oh God of us...You're nearness is to us our good...Be near oh God Be near oh God of us...You're nearness is to us our good" Shane Barnard (Be Near)

This is an awesome song...google it.  God bless! Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment