Curls when wet.
And, sometimes it curls when it's dry.
The thing is this tiny little patch on the back of his head really is too long to be kept. So, today I will go to the store and I will purchase a pair of scissors for hair cutting and I will cut my baby's hair. And, he shall no longer be a baby. He shall be a boy, a real boy, with a real boy haircut. I have zero experience cutting hair of any kind, so hopefully I won't butcher's the boy's hair. I'm planninng to just trim off a teeny tiny bit to even things out.
Although, there was that one time in the third grade when I decided I didn't like my bangs so I just cut them all off at the scalp. I know not to do that at least. At that age my hair was growing at a snail's pace, so I got to look super cool at school for quite some time waiting for that mistake to grow back out. What were you thinking letting me do that, Mother?! JK! I know full well that no one had any idea I was in the bathroom getting rid of my bangs.
That was a funny trip down memory lane. Now, back to Gabe. Here are some photos of the rest of his bathtime.
Fish in the cup.
Fish in the mouth.
Or, "ish" in the mouth, as Gabe would say.
My little papoose.
Cyclops.
Hey, it's cold out here!
Now, off to get ready for church. Happy Palm Sunday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment