Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

I know it's a repost....but, I just thought this picture was so appropriate after the whipping KU put on K State this evening.


Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Baby!!!!

And, that's it my friends. Short and sweet this evening. I had a department meeting after school today and softball duties this evening (yes, I'm really not coaching next season, but I'm still under contract for this year). So, I got to spend a total of an hour and a half with Gabe today. An hour and a half that was filled with eating.

I'm telling you people, that boy is going to eat us into broke-dom.

And, he's only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment