Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Doh!

Last Wednesday when Gabe and I went to indoor he picked up a new little trick that he just loves. I was holding Gabe, and then Coach Sheffield pointed his finger at Gabe and came at him to tickle him and Gabe reached out his hand and pointed his finger and in a true E.T. moment (You know....like the movie E.T.) touched Coach Sheffield's finger. In response, Coach Sheffield said, "Doh!" And Gabe laughed like a hyena. Really, like a hyena.

He has been reenacting this moment often over the past week. And, we just keep doing it because it so darn hilarious! He laughs so hard he stops breathing....okay, not literally...but you get what I'm saying.

The following shots are from an episode of this last night.

Doh!


Stop....can't.....breathe.


Too funny, Mommy! Really!


Phone home...E.T.


I also discovered yesterday that Gabe knows where his eyes, nose, and mouth are located and can point at them when asked. I was shocked and amazed. He's keeping deeper and deeper levels of information in his little brain. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment