Oooooo....muuuuuusic.
Something else he's taken to doing is laughing with the people who laugh on the television. He was loading toys into his dump truck all la-di-da then Randy broke out laughing and Gabe stopped what he was doing, turned to the tv, and totally fake laughed back at Randy. It never ceases to amaze me the things that catch his attention.
Push play already Mommy!
I already have my favorite. Her name is Katy and she has an adorable Portuguese grandmother who was just diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Her singing made me cry. Gabe's favorite was Leah who sang the Blue Skies song. I thought she had a nice jazzy voice.
And, since we're on the topic of pop culture...I just want to say when the bafoons at NBC removed Jay Leno from The Tonight Show and gave it to Conan O'Brien I thought it was the stupidest decision they have ever made.
And, by golly it looks like I was right.
No comments:
Post a Comment