Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bounce

Can you see it?





How about now? Now do you see it?
No, not my underwear. Just kidding!
Whitie tighties? Not in this house.




Okay, now. Surely now you see it.


The Bounce bar. The new love of my life.

Guess how many times it took to get that shot!

Maybe you've seen the commercials, or maybe not. This bar is for real. The box says it lasts up to four months. I do approximately ten loads of laundry a week and I've had it for a month and a half and it's still going strong. I don't have to remember to put the sheet in the dryer anymore. I don't have the extra waste of the sheet after the load's done. This is one consumer product that actually works just like it says and it's cheaper than a box of sheets which I would go through in just under two months. If you haven't tried the bar yet, and you like Bounce dryer sheets I highly recommend it!

And, Gabe loves the laundry just the same too.



Tasty.




Here Mommy. You taste it.




Laundry is fun!


26 by the way....

3 comments:

  1. I sure do like getting to see Gasser everyday! You missed your calling as an editoralist. I still can hear you play by play calling on the video when the boys pulled the boat off the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What r u talking about Mother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't remember the day you all had so much trouble with the boat over at the Carbondale dam? Jay and Travis and Jerad were all there too. It was probably 8 or 9 years ago.

    ReplyDelete