Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 11 Months!

11 months today. One month shy of a year. Oh....my....goodness. My child is almost 1. When he was a teeny tiny embryo and I was spending all day every day in the throes of nausea and exhaustion I could not fathom this day coming so fast.

Gabe is still not walking. We're getting pretty close. Every once and a while he will take a step or two, but he really just does not show much interest in taking off on his own two feet. Crawling is still working marvelously for getting around. He eats meals with the big kids now, no more baby food jars. He'll just spit it right back at you. Uncle Charlie can rest easy now.

And, I have finally decided on birthday plans. I'm keeping it small and simple. No theme. Just family, friends, and celebrating a wonderful first year of life!

Just one more month of these puppy shots, and then I'll only take them on his birthday each year. And, one more month of formula, and one more month of rear facing carseats, and one more month of monthly email updates. I guess there are plenty of benefits that go with leaving infanthood and entering toddlerhood.

Here are a couple of puppy pictures from today.



"Puppy, I can say puppy!"





Big smiles from a big boy.


11 months. Holy moly.

No comments:

Post a Comment