Folks we are moving up in the world! I have finally taken the time to research how to embed a video on my blog post. The video is very grainy because it was taken by my cellphone, but I think the sound alone is well worth a play.
Gabe is becoming so interactive with his language. Every day he seems to add something new to the mix. And, the way he responds to what we say is ever increasing. Tonight he was playing in the kitchen as we were cooking supper (Pioneer Woman's beef mushroom stew....YUM!YUM!) and he had a small red ball he was playing with. At one point I looked down and couldn't find the ball, but knew he hadn't left the kitchen with it. So, I asked him, "Gabe, where's your ball?" Not really expecting him to understand what I was asking...just talking aloud wondering what could have happened to it. And, the little turkey crawled over to the stove, bent down low, and pointed under the stove and said, "bah". So, I got down on the floor to look and sure enough, the little red ball had rolled under the stove.
Isn't it amazing the speed at which their little brains grow?
Amazing, amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment