Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Bump

No, I'm not pregnant. Okay, now that we've got that out of the way...

Can you believe I looked like this just one year ago today?


Can you say "baby bump"?

My goodness. It is nearly inconceivable that one year ago we hadn't yet met Gabe. It really feels like he's been a part of our lives forever. I remember when I was in the throes of all day nausea I told my mom I wasn't going to give birth to any other children. I was completely confident that I did not ever want to be pregnant again. Something strange has happened since then though. I remember hating that feeling of sickness, but the torture of it all has lost a lot of its impact over the last year.

Now, don't go reading too much in to that statement. I'm not looking to get pregnant in the very near future. All I'm saying is I'd do it again. Some day. Cause there's this great equalizer. You know what I'm talking about...



See? Total equalizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment