Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Do Boys Know?

How do they do it? Is it in their DNA? Do boy angels float around showing them the ropes? Is it just coincidence?



Step 1: Fill bed of dump truck.




Step 2: Tip said bed of dump truck.




Step 3: Tip said bed of dump truck a little bit higher.




Step 4: Place dump truck on its end to empty all contents.


And, then repeat steps 1 through 4 for at least an hour.

How....how do they know? And, why....why is something so simple so incredibly entertaining for them?

Makes me want to be a kid again.

Simple.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that is the same dump truck Bradley has, wait till he starts riding it around the house. BTW when did you get a Wii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, apparently it is impossible to buy a new television without buying a Wii to go along with it. You know those books...If You Give a Mouse a Cookie?...he'll want some milk to go with it. Well, that's what it's like with Casey and new electronics. So, we bought the Wii and asked for the Wii Fit for Christmas so I could enjoy it too. Over break at mom and dad's we played the Super Mario brothers game, and it was a lot of fun. I didn't think I would really get into the games, but I like that one.

    ReplyDelete