But not for this guy. This guy couldn't be happier about the pesky workers and their big, noisy machinery.
Best seat in the house.
MOM! Did you see that? They waved at ME!
AND....the workers really did wave at him through the window. He REALLY enjoyed that.
After he finished off his oranges, we took him over to GG's, Casey's Grandma Sue for those of you who don't know. And, Casey and I went to Tulsa for a wonderful dinner in Tulsa at PF Chang's courtesy of my mom. Thanks Mom! It was delicious. Then we finished with a trip to Sam's Club and a visit to Mathis Brothers to drool over a new dining set we like but are choosing not to buy just yet. I really like the table we have now, but it's not very kid-friendly. It's a large high pub style table and I just don't like the idea of sitting a toddler in a chair twice as tall as they are. A tumble from one of our current chairs would definitely not be pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment