I don't beleive I've eaten an entire apple since that episode, it just goes to prove my absolute devotion to this wonderfully delicious fruit. Although, if you dared me to eat a cooked apple in say an apple crisp, apple pie, or chunky homemade applesauce....I would refuse. However, I did love to be in the kitchen when anyone was making apple pies and such because it meant there were plenty of peels to be eaten. Come to think of it, I really don't eat cooked fruit of any kind. Fruit is meant to be crisp and juicy, not soft and mushy. Well, if I'm being perfectly honest I guess I would have to say there is one exception...warm banana pudding is oh-so-delicious! But, bananas are already mushy to begin with, right? So, it's different.
Aaaaaanywaaaaaay, all of this to say my son may have inherited my obsession for apples. Yesterday I diced up a Jonagold for him (only the best variety of apple on Planet Earth) and, well, you can see for yourself just how much he enjoyed it.
Chew and chew, Mister.
Atta boy.
Snack time is....happy time.
No comments:
Post a Comment