Tonight was a late night for little Gabe. The evening was a bit of a rush. After school, I drove across town to pick Gabe up from daycare, came home, cooked supper for Casey's lunch break at 4, drove across town and dropped Gabe off at GG's, drove back across town to the high school to keep book at the freshmen basketball games, drove across town again to pick Gabe up from GG's, and FINALLY crossed town one more time to come home for the evening at about 9:00. Whew! I've seen a lot of this town today.
Upon Gabe's request, as soon as we got home we went to the sun room to see our lab, Libby. Then, I got him in his pj's and let him play for a bit before we read our nightly story. Tonight we read Guess How Much I Love You...wonderful book. Then, I took him to his crib to lay him down for the night and instead of laying down he stood and shook the side of his crib back and forth.
And, proudly giggled like a goober.
And, chewed like a beaver.
Nighty-night. Sleep tight Baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment