Big legs are great for tunnels.
Big legs are great for climbing.
Big legs are just great fun!
Gabe just loves to play with his daddy. Over, under, and on...it really doesn't matter. Of course he likes to play with me too, but there's something different about Daddy. I think maybe it's because he will play rougher and Gabe can sit higher when he's sitting on Daddy.
Tonight Gabe went with me to softball practice and was telling the girls about the "buhs". Of course, I had to tell the girls he was using the word ball, because it still comes out with only half the sound. The "buh" has turned to "bah" though, so we're getting there. Also, while we were at practice, just for my sake, he threw a temper tantrum over not being allowed to play with the cage netting. Fortunately, it didn't last long. I see a lot of disciplining in my future...for Gabe and me!
Ahhh....parenting....never a dull moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment