Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wanna Wrestle?


Wanna wrestle this guy?





Well, do ya?




Never mind. He forfeits for supper time.


Well, after a short 23 day break from work, tomorrow I return to school. Just kidding about the short part. Really made me wish I could always be at home with Gabe though. I found the house a lot easier to manage when I wasn't working. Not trying to say being a stay at home mom is easy....not at all. I just found myself with a lot more time to do all the household chores that normally have to wait for evening or for the weekend. Maybe some day....

Oh, and good news!! 50+ degrees arriving Wednesday. I can practically smell the fresh air of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment